Chapter 1355 - Northern Domain Plains

The Northern Domain was vast, but 80% of the territories were being split by the Violet Cloud Sect, Thunder Note Mountain, and the Golden Eagle Mansion. Only the Northern Region was left alone, which held the remaining 20% of the territories.

Naturally, the reason why the Northern Region could be free was due to it being too remote, and its resources were considered ordinary. Thus, the three Overlords wouldn’t have their eyes on it.

But the silence could no longer be maintained after the Mu Abode unified it.

Furthermore, Mu Chen owned the Ancient Haven Palace, and this news was starting to spread out. As more people in the Northern Domain knew about it, that information was passed to the Violet Cloud Sect, Thunder Note Mountain, and the Golden Eagle Mansion.

The Ancient Haven Palace was once the ruler of the Greatlaw Continent, so that place was undoubtedly a rare cultivation land in the world. If...

This chapter requires karma or a VIP subscription to access.

Previous Chapter Next Chapter