Let’s fight, you stupid bastard!
...was what the letter started with, and it taunted Kang Chul-In while conveying the message that Franz wanted to fight.
- If you’re a man, then we’ll fight fair and square on the plains.
- The fight will be in 3 days, 1km in front of my territory, on the plains. The time will be at 10 am.
- Like a man, we’ll finish this off in one bout.
- I will only activate 8 of my Atlases and use 21 of my Mechanic Knights and will not use any “underhanded tactics” whatsoever.
- You are allowed to bring up to 2000 of your soldiers.
- However, you’re not allowed to bring in any other Lords to this fight. Only fight with your power and that of your territory. My 8 Atlases are the full strength of my territory, and if you are a true man, then I believe that you wouldn’t resort to calling in help from other Lords.
- How are my conditions? Do you like them?
- And do you dare fight against me?
- If you do have intentions of fighting, then put your thumbprint on this Soul Contract.
- If you do not agree to my conditions…
- I’ll call...