Updates (Must Read!!) (Update Edited)

Read the previous post if you're curious

As you guys can see from the result, it was pretty much a 50/50. 

Previously: changing convention. (Read below).

Also, my editor, dMomo, will be going through the initial 90 chapters done by another translator since they haven't been thoroughly edited.


EDIT: Alright, after MORE consideration, I've decided to keep it as is. I put in a footnote when the system is first introduced to explain how the convention works. 

Additionally, I'll be trying writing the first one (i.e. the modifier) in lowercase. So it will be: low-Low --> intermediate-Low --> high-Low --> low-Intermediate --> and so on