Hey guys, we’ve just completed the server reconfiguration today, thanks to our friendly Technomancer, Insane. From our original 6-core VPS solution, we’ve moved to a balanced five-server solution, with a total of 22 cores spread across the five node-balanced servers. This should solve our server powa issues for a good, long period of time. Whee! If and when we make another change, it’ll be to a full, multi-dedicated server solution.
That being said, this is a brand new configuration, so if you are seeing problems that you haven’t seen in the past, please post them here and we’ll see what’s going on!
EDIT – New registrations temporarily disabled as we need to re-setup our mail server, which sends notifications et. al.