I’m looking for someone to join the team… a dedicated meme master! If you’re interested, see more info after the jump.
This release marks 5/7 guaranteed chapters and 6 sponsored chapters, for a total of 11 chapters so far.
Unfortunately, the memes often suck away a lot of time and reduce my efficiency. That’s why I’m looking for someone to help out.
Requirements for applicants:
1) Must be able to make memes for all chapters, even the hard ones
2) Must provide the memes in advance, in the format I request
3) Must be able to commit relatively long-term (although I love you students, please don’t apply if you only can do it during summer break)
4) Must have solid English grammar and spelling
Guidelines for memes:
1) Must directly relate to the chapter in a (relatively) obvious way
2) Must be either funny, meaningful, cool or touching in some way
3) Keep it in the G, PG, PG-13 range
4) No vulgarities that you don’t see in ISSTH
5) I really like “found” memes, but you can also create your own memes
6) Try to avoid simply quoting something from the chapter and finding a common funny meme to paste it on to
7) Must make me smile or laugh
If you think you are a fit, the initial application process is simple. Make memes for chapters 572, 573, and 574. E-mail them to [email protected] along with the following information:
Your online name:
Why I should pick you: (please come up with something better than “because I’m awesome”)
What meme from past chapters was especially memorable for you:
P.S. As I head into my weekend, I won’t have time to look through too many applicants, so the position will only be open for a few hours. When it’s closed, I will adjust this post.